Like this Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 21, 2009

For true facebook fans!

SOCIETY
Facebook Made Me Do It
Seven lies we tell ourselves about social networking.
By Raina Kelley | Newsweek Web Exclusiv

1. I Only Friend People I Really Know: Stop pretending you have standards; you will friend anyone. You would accept Bernie Madoff if he asked. You want your friend count to be sky-high. That's why I accept all sorts of people I haven't seen in 20 years and couldn't pick out of a line-up. I refuseto have one less friend than my arch nemesis from college. I will not tolerate a lower count than my annoying colleague who sucks her teeth in meetings whenever I say anything. Admit it, you're no better than I am--how many of your "friends" would you invite to your house?

To read the other 6 hilarious facebook truths go here


This is pretty funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment